1. Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms to see their children or teachers during class hours without prior permission of the principal.
2. Parents are requested to spend quality time with their children for better progress in their studies.
3. Parents are requested to inform immediately to the school if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
4. Leave for half day should not be asked for security reasons. In emergency however written permission must be taken from the principal, the class teacher and the bus-in-charge must be duly informed..
5. Parents attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of their child should be scrupulously avoided because it causes the children to loose respect for their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them and retarding to their progress.
6. If there is any legitimate complaint you are requested to meet the Principal at the earliest or write to him in confidence so that the complaint will be personally verified by the Principal.