Studies have shown that compared to average students, boarding school students succeed at significantly higher rates in college and adult life. For example, 78% of boarding school students stated that they were prepared for college versus a 28% of public school students.
A 24/7 Educational Support: TISA Boarding school provides a twenty-four hour, immersive vibrant educational environment. Here, every aspect is dedicated to cultivating student's growth and development. We focus on areas of improvement, in each individual while simultaneously working on their strengths. We believe in providing the students a support system they can rely on, making us the Best Residential School in Agra.
The Perfect Place To Unlock Potential: An academic conducive environment, an atmosphere of discipline helps students gain ample opportunity to explore their interests without distractions. This dynamic learning environment allows the students to fully discover their talents, strengths and skills. Whether it is arts, theatre, sports, music etc, the exceptional facilities and equipment available allows students to explore their skills in a more efficient manner. The faculty and students have heightened interaction at TISA boarding school. Under the watchful but nurturing gaze of faculty, there is less risk of students engaging in negative behaviour and being exposed to bad influences.
An Opportunity To Gain Independence: TISA provides a place where students gain the experience to build exceptional moral character. Far from the protective shelter of home and vigilant guardians, students have the vital opportunity to learn how to become disciplined and self-sufficient individuals. We recognize ourselves as a CBSE Boarding School adhering to all CBSE guidelines.
Building Confidence and Resilience: Additionally, being away from family is tough. Students will overcome their initial discomfort and become more adaptable, flexible and able to transition to different environments. This is an excellent method to prepare students for the challenges and responsibilities of adult life while being in a safe and supportive environment.
Everlasting Bonds of Friendship: TISA is committed to strengthen the feeling of friendship in real sense in all the students and boarding school conditions provide extra opportunities to explore skills of adjustments with society and how to stand out as a leader in their career.
Cultivating Social Skills: TISA boarding school students learn to communicate, cooperate and solve problems. They also gain experience in emotional regulation, perspective taking and adapting to various challenges that arise.
Overall, as TISA we aim to provide our students with a system that they can count on, a surrounding where they feel at home and an experience of a lifetime. It is our priority that at the TISA boarding school, a student is able to constantly focus on self improvement, with an innate passion rather than any form of external pressure. It is cultivating a positive environment after all, that has made us one of the Top Boarding Schools in India.
- TISA shall provide accommodation in its hostels subjected to availability of seats.
- Every student must remember that the hostel is their home on the campus and therefore, the student should behave himself on the campus as well as outside in such a manner as to bring credit to him and to the school.
- All the hostel students are required to follow the hostel rules and regulations. Violation of any rule will make the student liable to disciplinary action including expulsion from the hostels and also from Institution, in extreme circumstances.
- Students shall occupy a seat/room only during the semesters. No student will be allowed to occupy a room during vacation. However, in special circumstances he may be permitted by the warden to stay on request, the student is involved in an educational discourse.
- For any complaint, no students shall directly approach any higher official without approaching the hostel monitors or wardens first.
- The students must deposit the fees before the commencement of a semester.
- If any resident falls sick, they must inform the hostel Warden, the Warden on duty will make arrangements to shift/ evacuate the student, and or look after them.
- Any problems related to maintenance of the premises shall be reported to the wardens through the monitors.
- Rough handling of dining hall furniture, room furniture or any furniture/property or fittings of the hostel is strictly forbidden. If any individual or group is identified to have caused the damage, the cost of the damaged property will be recovered from them. Repeated acts of causing damage to the hostel property will result in expulsion from the hostel.
- The hostellers themselves are personally responsible to safeguard their belongings. Hostel authorities will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- Students should not possess or consume any tobacco/alcohol/drug items inside the campus. Anyone found indulging in use of such things will not only be asked to vacate the hostel but also be rusticated from the institute.
- Cooking in hostel rooms is not permitted.
- No student should keep any fire-arms, lethal weapons, poisonous things or intoxicants of any kind in the Hostel. All kinds of shouting, fighting, gambling, stealing, violent knocking, maltreating or abusing are strictly prohibited. In any such circumstances, the offender will be handed over to Police immediately.